Pelvic floor muscle exerciser.
1.Pelvic Muscle trainer contribute to pelvic muscle weakness:
pregnancy and childbirth
physically stressful activities/high impact exercise
Over frequent sexual life
Excess weight or fail to exercise
Pelvic floor trainer color screen
Biofeedback Kegel exercise device pelvic muscle trainer for
incontinence therapy for women
1.Contribute to pelvic muscle weakness
2.Safely and effectively exercise their pelvic floor muscles
Input Voltage: DC4.5V(3*AAA battery)Classification:Type BF
Fire prevention:Sensor: IPX7 rating
Class of Pollution: Class 2
Dimensions: 130 mm * 82mm * 35mm
Weight: 148 g
Pelvic Muscle Trainer
1) Adopts pneumatic and biofeedback technology, Helps users safely
and effectively exercise pelvic floor muscles.
2) Helps people to avoid bladder leaks and incontinence.
3) With voice prompt (poly-lingual for choice) and icon display to
guide the user to exercise the pelvic muscle.
4) With two modes for choice:
Exercise mode helps the user do pelvic muscle training more
Self-assessment mode helps the user to choose the right intensity
5) Unique sensor can work at three different postures (lying,
sitting and standing).
6) Ten levels for choice.
7) Manual inflated, air pressure measurement, when underinflated or
overinflated, there will be a corresponding icon reminder.
8) Automatic memory storage "exercise level" (the last exercise
9) Low voltage alert.
Pelvic Muscle Trainer XFT-0010 plus is a pneumatic type and
biofeedback Kegel exerciser. It can help females safely and
effectively do kegel exercise so as to help them regain stronger
pelvic floor muscles. The strong pelvic floor muscles is necessary
for female to get batter bladder control and higher quality of
1. Adopts pneumatic and biofeedback technology, guides females do
Kegel exercise safely and effectively.
2. It can help females strengthen the pelvic floor muscles so as to
avoid bladder leaks and incontinence, vagina relaxation and sexual
3. Real-time pressure value is accurately shown on the digital
pressure gauge in mmHg.
4. No human voice prompt, but only “beep” prompt to guide the users
when to contract and when to Relax, users no need to eyes on screen
during exercises. If users don’t want the “beep” prompt, they can
turn it off.
5. Built-in “Train” mode and “Free” mode, for “Train’ mode, user
can do the Kegel exercise by following the prompt, and there will
be pelvic muscle strength level show on the screen after the
training completed; for “Free” mode, it is totally free, no time
limit, no exercise mode limit.
1. Big screen, clear icon prompt;
2. Beeps voice prompt, voice turn on/off button;
3. “Train” mode and “Free” mode for choice;
4. Automatically pump function, no need manual pump;
5. Power management design, low battery warning;
6. Flexible Medical Grade Silicon Sensor for training in multiple
positions (lying, sitting and standing)
How to use the "Free Mode" with the Kegel Exercise App in iPhone,
iPad and Android device?
There are two modes -- Default “Training” mode and “Free” mode for
user's choice. For the Default “Training” mode, user only need to
do the Kegel exercise by following the prompt. But for the "Free"
mode, it is better to use this mode with the Kegel exercise App.
The App can be found from App Store or Google Play.
trainer 1 pc
instruction manual english version: 1 pc
plastic case for sensor: 1 pc
nylon bag: 1pc